Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Question What job is best suited for me?

Here is my VFX portfolio I made in December,2009; using After Effects.

What according to you, on the basis of my portfolio, are jobs which I'd like or would suit me?
    I'm not so keen on Rotoscoping. Neither would I like a job where I got to remove wires all day long, areas which has no growth or doesn't showcase my creativity.
    Haven't done a lot of compositing either, but am a fast learner, with loads of interest.

I also know Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash, if that helps. (Maybe a company/career where I could use all these software?)

YouTube Username: AxnAkshan

Quote Originally Posted by AxnAkshan View Post
    Here is my VFX portfolio I made in December,2009; using After Effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNMo9e2DOIA

What according to you, on the basis of my portfolio, are jobs which I'd like or would suit me?
    I'm not so keen on Rotoscoping. Neither would I like a job where I got to remove wires all day long, areas which has no growth or doesn't showcase my creativity.
    Haven't done a lot of compositing either, but am a fast learner, with loads of interest.

I also know Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash, if that helps. (Maybe a company/career where I could use all these software?)

YouTube Username: AxnAkshan
    do motion graphics then
    VFXTALK ADMIN | NUKE COMPOSITOR/SUPERVISOR | IMDB | LinkedIn | ICQ: caosVFX | YAHOO: JAHOEIDI

Yeah if your looking for a job where you can utilize your creativity, then vfx isn't really the field your looking for. It isn't about being creative, it's about meeting your clients/sup/directors brief, aka someone elses creativity.

Try to find a job at a small design/motion graphics studio, where you can design your own style boards and work in some of your own creative ideas into the work. You'll probably need to make a new demo reel, which showcases that kind of work though.

What job is best suited for me

Its a totally depend on you, what you like a most and which subject you or language in you have more interest. My suggestion is first to think about u what u can do better and which filed that filed you select.

You actually said this very well!

Really loads of beneficial data!|
    Nicely put. Thanks a lot!

Thread Information